Climb Higher intends to give users the confidence to tackle bigger goals, learn cooler skills, and finish projects they've always wanted to start. The main principles are to define success, to establish consistency in preparation, to strategize & to reflect. These were designed as the following features:
1. 🤳 User onboarding - a gentle guiding hand
2. 👾 Customization - ala Notion.
3. 🕶️ Defining success - the end result
4. ♻️ Habit tracking - establishing consistency
5. 🏆 Creating achievements for yourself i.e. milestones - compounding success
6. 🔢 Understanding prioritization - Eisenhower matrix
7. 🧗♂️ Creating an action plan
8. 📓 Reflection - conducting self assessments of progress, identifying key areas for improvement and any obstacles, and a place to assess one's own mental health.
9. 💡 Curated resources
Nowhere in there is motivation. That's because I believe motivation isn't found, it's made. Here's the equation:
> Belief + action = motivation.