Getting an interview can be the toughest part of the internship process. There is nothing more demoralizing than constant rejections and dead ends. I faced this in college and over my 4 years as an undergraduate, I developed effective emailing strategies for reaching out and getting an interview.
With these strategies, I was able to initiate the interview cycles that resulted in offers at Stripe, Facebook, Apple, Google, Yelp, Lyft, and more. Not to mention, I saved hours of time by reusing the same email templates from company to company.
- A hub for managing your reach-outs
- 5+ email templates tailored for specific situations
- Pages outlining successful emailing strategies
- Tips and tricks on how to get more eyes on your resume
- Resources to find recruiter emails to reach out to