Does Your Start-Up Have a Brand Strategy?
Being a start-up owner or an entrepreneur is already difficult enough. But if you have a solid brand strategy to start with, your marketing efforts will find their place.
Believe it or not, many experienced business owners don't know the value of having a brand strategy, so they spend a lot of money on marketing right away. But as a solopreneur, freelancer, or a small start-up owner, I know you don't have the luxury to use all your budget for such an expensive lesson. That's why we have built this course.
In the end, with all this information, you will be able to build a brand reputation first. This way, you will be able to grow organically more than you would do with a digital advertising campaign; your audience will be excited to hear from you and they will feel connected to your story for a long time.
In the future, you can decide to use some of your budgets on advertising of course, but as a new brand leader who is at the beginning of her/his journey, I assure you that all you need is branding first.
- What is Branding?
- Why Do People Buy?
- The Role of a Brand Leader
Why Should You Stand Out as A Business Owner?
- A Hybrid Brand Model for Solopreneurs
- Use Your Character as a Compass
- How to Find Your Ikigai
- The Importance of "Daring to Dream”
Four Pillars of Branding
- Let's Define Your Values
- How Can You Define Your Abilities, Effectively?
- How to Write a Strong, Mission Statement
- How to Write a Distinct Vision Statement
- How can you use your mission&vision in your marketing activities?
- What are Brand Archetypes
- The group that yearns for paradise
- The group that brings structure to the world
- The group that connects with others
- The group that wants to leave a mark on the earth
Brand Naming & Brand Architecture
- Is Naming a Brand a Creative Process?
- Basic Naming Approaches
- Special Circumstances on Naming
- Do You Need a Brand Name as a Solopreneur or Personal Brand?
- Brand Architecture for More Than One Brand
- The Power of Storytelling
- How to Write and Use a Brand Story
Visual Brand Identity
- What is a visual identity?
- What is Included in a Visual Identity Booklet?
- Working with a Professional vs. Designing Yourself