This is a template for your Life Wiki. You can use it as a home page to track all elements of your day to day life, as well as keep you on track for your more long term goals. It has numerous elements that make it perfect for a student from any walk of life, and even a working professional with a passion for aesthetics. Besides a gorgeous, cohesive theme, it contains many features, like:
- A habit tracker
- Student essentials, like a notes list, a journal, a task tracker and calendar
- Life essentials, like a budget tracker
- Pages to help maintain a record of your reading list, watch list, as well as a recipe list
- Fitness related elements such as a calorie tracker, a meal planner and a fitness tracker
- Ways to track other important parts of your lives, such as pets and extracurriculars
- As well as many personal features, such as a moodboard and a place to jot down thoughts and ideas.
Most pages have pretty self-explanatory uses, but they also have instructions attached to them! Last of all, you can duplicate this into your notion by going to the very top left of your homepage and clicking 'Duplicate'. If you have any questions or minor customizations you'd like, please email me at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) Thank you for using my template! I hope it's as useful to you as it has been for me. Sincerely, Shaivi.