People management is a craft.
And each craft needs a workshop.
This is exactly what the Manager OS aims to do - provide each team lead with their personal area of productivity to manage their team day by day, week by week, quarter by quarter.
The left-side menu helps you navigate between the different areas: Objectives, 1:1s, Development, Projects etc. The same menu appears on each page.
Save time with 30+ templates and portal for Recruitment, Onboarding, Project management, calendars, agendas, and more.
Find more details in the detailed user guide (read version here).
How I built this system:
I built the system with the help of 10 early adopters from around the globe. They tested the first two version, providing concrete feedback at each stage on what worked and what didn't.
After each stage, the early testers shared what worked best and what was confusing, or still missing.
Step by step, we built the current version.
➡️ How to use the ManagerOS in your Notion system?
- Duplicate the template into your Notion account.
- Use the template button to generate a new Manager OS template or use the one that is already generated inside the Notion you will receive once you purchase the OS
- Move the empty template to a dedicated area in your Notion space, for example your Private pages.
- Get inspired by the example and fill in the template you have created for your team.
- Follow the detailed user guide to learn how to use each portal and template.
👩👧👧 Can you share (parts of) the Hub with your team / direct reports?
→ Notion is fantastic for collaboration
→ But be aware that there is a lot of confidential information in your Manager Hub
→ Golden rule: share only single pages, never the Home Page.