Notion Personal Finance Assistant is a personal finance system designed to plan & track expenses and report your financial performance as detailed as your expense pattern per 3-hours.
- The most intuitive, detailed and flexible Notion finance planner and tracker combined.
- Analytics-based reports of your financial performance based on monthly, yearly, and all-time records.
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly statistics for expense summaries.
- Dedicated "Mobile Tracker" for quick tracking without going to corresponding month pages every time.
- Conveniently-placed currency converter table on all planning and tracking pages.
- FAQ & guidance page and how-to-use notes all over the template.
Are you frustrated to constantly overspend your money?
Are you afraid all your tracked expenses will become useless?
Isn't it annoying that you cannot open your Notion finance tracker on your phone?
Notion Personal Finance Assistant will solve all those problems for you!
Notion Personal Finance Assistant's main differentiator is that it automatically generates Monthly, Annual, and All-Time reports containing analytics-based summary based on your painstakingly-tracked expenses you diligently collect. Learning your own spending habits just becomes easier.
This formerly-called "Notion Finance Planner and Tracker" combined a planner and tracker with simple approach: Put two columns—a "Projected" column for planning budgets and a "Actual" column for tracking expenses—next to each other. So everytime you are buying something, your budgets are staring at you. No way to overspend.
Abroad transcations are also something you don't need to worry while using Notion Personal Finance Assistant. Currency converter tables are conveniently-placed thoughout all planning and tracking pages.
Lastly, dedicated "Mobile Tracker" page allows you to open Notion Personal Finance Assistant tracker feature with mobile-friendly interface for convenient access and use anywhere. Capturing the expense when it happens.
Learn your spending habit with Notion Personal Finance Assistant NOW!