Notion Pack Includes:
- Service Level Agreement: comprehensible and easy to update
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: plug and play to any company
- Proposal: 6 pages doc optimized to close deals
- Invoice: professional and easily changeable
- Project timeline: share your process
- and 15 of other docs...
Here's how it goes.
Client Baguette wants a new website and sends a proposal request to Jonno. After a short video call, Jonno sends a Notion page link. It includes:
- a grid of his latest portfolio work
- a page about how he works
- notes from their first meeting
- a list of expected deliverables
- a quote and what the next steps are
The page is customized to the client's brand. The emojis make the client feel at home 🏠. With a short embedded Loom video, Jonno presents his proposal and shares his excitement. Client Baguette has received 3 other proposals. But this one stands out. It's clear, personal, professional. They agree to work with Jonno.
And though it seems Jonno has worked several hours on this proposal, it took him 5 freaking minutes. The proposal is part of a "new client” template he built in Notion. Talk about time savings.