Document and manage your pregnancy journey digitally.
This Notion Pregnancy Planner is the perfect companion on your pregnancy journey. It contains everything expecting parents need to stay organised – from weekly journal entries, tracking appointments, to your hospital packing list.
Throughout pregnancy, there is a lot to plan and keep track of. It's an exciting and stressful time. We created this template to alleviate anxiety and stress, and give you everything you need to stay to feel prepared.
This template is designed for you to add to and make your own. However, it isn't entirely blank. We've added example content to provide a starting point for your lists and milestones to document. You have enough going on in pregnancy without having to add extra administration!
One of the biggest benefits of documenting your pregnancy journey through Notion is the ability to have everything in the one spot. You can also share this with your partner.
- Countdown to due date.
- Special moments - capture photos and videos to document milestones throughout pregnancy.
- Key contacts – document emergency contacts and contact details.
- Appointments – record all appointments and keep track of any questions and/or important actions that arise.
- To-do list – manage tasks throughout each trimester.
- Weekly journal – from Weeks 4-42, this is a space to document your thoughts, feelings, and photos. Each weekly journal entry contains prompts for you to fill out, as well as updates on the size of the baby.
- Planners – lists and planners to help you stay organised. These include: Baby Essentials Checklist, Baby Wardrobe Planner, Baby Spending Tracker, Baby Names, Birth Preferences and Hospital Packing List.