Questions? Suggestions? Leave a comment down below or contact me on Twitter!
1. Click the little arrow next to the blue `New` button in the Courses section and select the `⭐ New Subject` template.
2. Now you can fill out the course information under the properties at the top, add a header, change the icon, etc
(The above method also works if you're in the Academic Plan or Course Schedule page.)
1. Scroll down to the Assignments calendar and click on the `+` button on the day the assignment is due.
2. Under the `Course` property on the assignment's page, create a new option for your new course (you can change the color to match that of the course option you set above).
3. Now navigate back to the dashboard and click on your new course.
4. Under the Assignments section, click on `Filter` and select the course ("Where Course is \[course\]")
(Still trying to figure out how to link the Courses and Assignments databases so that you don't have to create what's essentially the same course option twice, but I haven't figured out a clean way to do it.)