A complete set of the most important calculations for small businesses and freelancers!
Let's face it, calculating your business finances, or calculating costs, sales and profit, isn't the most fun thing to do, and it's time-consuming. With this Notion template, you will save time doing what you think is fun - which is creating and selling your services or products!
In this template you can calculate your costs, expenses and income easy. Simplify your financial calculation without complicated terminologies. With these calculation tables, you only need to fill in a few fields such as sales or expenses, VAT, taxes and any fees. Everything else is both sorted and calculated automatically!
What you can do
- Calculate expenses & costs
- Calculate your sales and profits
- Calculate purchases and then what retail price you should sell for
- Enter multiple units for one and the same product/service. Calculate the number of sales on a monthly basis
- Calculate any down payment you may have, see how much to pay for the first invoice and whats left for the second invoice.
This business calculator will handle everything that includes VAT, Taxes and also off course - your profit! See how much you have to pay each month (and year if you want) for VAT and tax.
Check your budget and withdraw your calculated profit without having to worry about not having anything left for your eventual taxes at the end of the year.
Get rid of the more complicated terms and calculation processes that, for example, a financing app might have.
If you have an accountant or some kind of accountant consultant, you may have the opportunity to perhaps lower your costs that you otherwise pay, as calculations made in the template can be exported in different formats such as CSV. With this financing tool and template, you've actually done the legwork for your accountant.
What else can you do
- Set or create your own pre-filled fields! Once you know what is always the same, for that category, set it up so you don't have to fill in those fields every time.
- Set your own currency, regardless of country. With just a few clicks, you can change these fields. Once you're done, you'll never have to change it again.
- If you buy from other suppliers and sell them on, you will be glad that the "Purchase & Retail" category exists! Fill in a few fields and you're done - your sales price is calculated including VAT if you want to know. Even better, you have a currency converter conveniently located near your calculator.
- Although the down payment table is a separate part, you can link that calculation to a sales page, in a way, you can "bake" the down payment into the sales category page and have the ability to browse between the two. Create a sales page, in the table just click the down payment link (which is conveniently created for you) and it will sync directly to it. In this way, you can keep track of when the first payment is due and the next payment, and store the invoices in one and the same place through the sales page.