Invite and manage your guest interviews with an all-in-one Notion dashboard.
If you've interviewed any guest for your podcast, you know that it takes work. Well, it does if you want to do it well!
Sending invites and follow-up messages that people actually read, tracking acceptances, preparing questions that spark great conversations — it's a lot.
But it's also an extremely repeatable process. Once you know what you need to do, you just have to get all your data together in one place. And that's exactly what the podcast guests hub does.
It's an all-in-one notion dashboard with everything you need to plan, invite and manage your podcast guest recordings.
What you can do with the Podcast Guests Hub
- Track invitations, follow-up messages and acceptances with the board view
- Know how to invite any guest with email invite templates (cold, warm and hot)
- Manage your recording schedule with the calendar view
- Find out where to go to meet guests with the guest websites and communities list.
- Plan questions that your guest and listeners will love with resources to help you ask better questions
- Track correspondents, so you can find not forget any important details
With everything in one place, you'll have no problem filling your content calendar with guests your listeners love.