If you're looking to build a personal brand, make an online income, or claim a piece of real estate on the internet, Twitter is the best place to start.
Twitter Creator Central is a tool that will help you get through the early days of your transition from Twitter Consumer to Twitter Creator.
This tool will show you how to get started, how to avoid Tweeting into the abyss, and how to be taken seriously by other people on Twitter.
It will also help you structure your Tweets and maintain a consistent focus on your niche.
I've spent over 200 hours building it, and I've made it fully customizable.
I love using it for my own Twitter accounts. My hope is that you'll love it too.
If you don't, I'll give you your money back.
Twitter Creator Central is a customizable Notion dashboard made up of 4 sections:
1. Twitter Guide
The Twitter Guide
- A comprehensive guide that covers all the basics you need to set up and grow your Twitter account.
- You'll learn how to set up your profile, how to engage with other accounts, how to craft good tweets, and how to grow your audience if you're just starting out.
- I've read through over $200 worth of Twitter guides and curated the best insights for this one. Besides, I've also added things that have worked for me that I haven't found in other guides.
2. Tweet Studio
The Tweet Studio
- The Tweet Studio is like a workshop for your Tweets.
- This is where I hope you'll spend the bulk of your time. It's a space to ideate and craft impactful Tweets and store them for future use.
- Twitter rewards consistency, but inspiration strikes at random. This space will allow you to maintain an inventory of perfectly crafted and categorized Tweets, so that you're never wondering what to Tweet about, and you're always focused on your niche.
Here's how you can think of this section - If your mind was an artist, then your Twitter account would be its public gallery, and The Tweet Studio would be its private workshop.
- I absolutely love using this section, and I hope you will too.
3. Goal & Consistency Tracker
The Twitter Goal & Consistency Tracker
- This is a place to focus on your Twitter goals & hold yourself accountable for the consistency of your Tweets.
- The Twitter algorithm rewards consistency, and the only way to win is to show up every day. This sheet will help you do just that.
4. Twitter Resources
The Twitter Resources Section
- A curated list of the best free and paid tools and resources for your Twitter journey. This section includes the best free Twitter growth courses, notes from some of the best discussions about Twitter growth, Twitter analytics tools, Design courses, Free Text formatting tools (for bold, italic text in your tweets), and a bunch of other stuff that will help you on your Twitter journey.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes. After your purchase, you will get a link to duplicate this to your free Notion workspace.
How do I import it into my Notion Workspace?
When you purchase the product, you'll get a PDF that contains a link. Click on it, and a Notion Dashboard will open in your browser.
On the top of the page, you'll see a 'Duplicate' button. Click on it and follow the instructions to duplicate it to an account of your choice.
Can I get a refund?
Of course. If you use this tool and honestly feel like you didn't get any value from it, write to me within 30 days of your purchase and I'll return your money No questions asked.
I'd also appreciate any constructive feedback.
What if I'm confused about how to use this?
I'm always available on Twitter DM if you have any questions. DM me @UpgradeTribe.
What if I don't have Notion on my computer or phone?
Notion is a free tool for personal use and can be downloaded across all operating systems on phone or desktop. If you're not a Notion user, I'd strongly recommend becoming one. It'll help you organize your life.
Is this really worth $28?
I've spent over 200 hours working on this so you don't have to. Besides, I've spent over $300 on Twitter Guides and tools to help up my Twitter game. I've curated my learnings from all of those, and also included a large list of the best free Twitter resources on the internet.
If you're serious about creating a personal brand to eventually make an online income, or even if you just want to claim a piece of internet real estate, Twitter Creator Central will be well worth the money.
Preview Link: Twitter Creator Central Preview