UserBooster is a comprehensive and actionable Notion template that helps you build your launching strategy and get early traction.
Copies sold: 246
Why did I create this?
I've been talking with a LOT of entrepreneurs who have a product but still wondering how to launch and get their first users.
I created this dashboard to help entrepreneurs setting up their launching strategy and leverage existing communities to get early traction.
- Strategies on how to launch and prioritize your actions
- 70+ tools to help you build and prepare your launch.
- 40+ curated resources to help you at each stage of your launch.
- Very detailed tips for leveraging acquisition channels
- Tips & tools to have a successful Product Hunt launch
- And a LOT more!
You'll benefit from this if you:
- Are a startup founder who's about to launch
- Want to learn how to set up a launching strategy
- Want to get early traction to your product
- Want to know how to get traffic from existing communities
🚀 Upgrade to the "Bundle-Version"
Get UserBooster + SpreadTheWorld (400+ places to post your startup) at once.
→ With this bundle, you get all the strategies for your launch and a big curated database where to promote your product
What's in the database:
- 80+ Startup directories
- 110+ Facebook groups tagged by sector
- 170+ guest post opportunities
- 50+ Slack/Discord list
- 40+ Online communities
- Lifetime access to the whole database (with updates)
🚀🚀 Upgrade to the "Ultimate Version" (50 copies available)
The Mastermind Version upgrade includes everything in the Bundle version PLUS 2 EXTRA BONUSES!
EXTRA BONUS #1
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to the Marketing4Makers community ($300 PER YEAR VALUE).
M4M is a private marketing-focused community, based on Discord.
How it works:
- Once you joined M4M, introduce yourself, what you're working on and what you struggling with.
- I'll dive into each product and see how we can boost your growth. You'll get the help of others members as well!
- You'll have access to the private discord where we'll go deeper into specific topics (Twitter, ProductHunt launches, Reddit, Knowledge base, etc…).
- The community will help to stay motivated and accountable every week!
- You help out, share what's working, and helps the other members grow.
You get a list of 1400+ emails of journalists of the tech/startup industry.
All the emails have been vetted, here are some examples of companies they work in:
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- The Next Web
- The Verge
- PC Mag
- Huffington Post
Praise from others
"I've been delving into UserBooster by @angezanetti today! Thoroughly recommend his @NotionHQ dashboard, which helps any startup with action and forward momentum → userbooster.co"
_"Userbooster" by @AngeZanetti
I don't know how I miss this one, this is the great notion dashboard for launching your product.
It's worth the price: gum.co/userbooster"_
_"#Startups are you struggling to attract your first customers? Check out
UserBooster which is a comprehensive and actionable dashboard that helps
you build your launching strategy and get early traction. "_
"Userbooster is very good and helpful in launching startup for startup enthusiasts. #startup #startupindia"