A tool to allow batch PDF export for free Notion users. You can export as HTML with subpages and then use this tool to convert those into PDFs.
1. Download the tool and extract.
2. In Notion, place all the pages you wish to export into one page and click Export, choose 'HTML' and ensure 'Include Subpages' is on.
3. Extract the export to find a list of HTML files and folders for each page. Place the HTML files with folders containing images in the same folder as 'notion-pdf-export.exe' (Windows) or 'notion-pdf-export' (Mac).
4. Double Click 'notion-pdf-export.exe' (Windows) or 'notion-pdf-export' (Mac) and wait for the process to be completed.
5. All the individual pages can be found converted into PDF Documents inside the pdfs folder.
See the Usage Guide on GitHub for more info!
It's not perfect and the PDFs don't look exactly like Notion ones. There are a bunch of issues in the repo, so if anyone has good technical knowledge, I'd appreciate some help to make it better!
Level up your Notion docs with widgets
Fully customizable, and seamless to set up.
New widgets released every month ✨
Pomofocus is a customizable pomodoro timer that works on desktop & mobile browser. The aim of this app is to help you focus on any task you are working on, such as study, writing, or coding. This app is inspired by Pomodoro Technique which is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo.
Thanks to Phaesporic for the image.
Save links to your Notion databases
- modify page properties directly in the popup
- apply template
- create preconfigured forms for your different workflows.
- when reading a web page, highlight portion of texts to your Notion page
- when reading a web page, add quick note to your Notion Page
You can use this extension to quickly bookmark articles, but also for saving other kind of data like emails, jobs, cooking recipes, books, movies... Anything that matters to you (as long as it's available on the web)
A chromium extension with a better editor for Math Blocks in Notion, storing notion codes and easily import stored codes into other (useful to create frequently used templates).